Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Barack the Vote

It's election day, and that means if you haven't sent in absentee ballots, it's time to get out and VOTE! Today's polling is looking good, with Pennsylvania +10% Obama and national polls averaging 7-8% Obama. Karl Rove even made the same electoral vote prediction I did, which I hope doesn't speak to my character. But as good as it looks, we can't give up yet. I just got back from voting for Obama, where I saw Will Arnett standing just a few feet in front of me in line. Be like GOB Bluth and do the right thing for the country. Regardless of how long the lines are (it took me about an hour) or how expected your state's results are, you need to do your part. Let the world see that the youth vote is a powerful thing when there's a candidate we believe in. So get on out and make Barack Obama the next president of the United States!

No comments: