Monday, February 2, 2009

Top 5 Super Bowl Commercials

Ok, these probably aren't the best 5 commercials from the Super Bowl. I don't really pay that great attention to the whole thing (it's really long!) But here are the five that, for whatever reason, seemed the most memorable to me afterwards:

Hulu - Alec Baldwin



This one gets my pick for best of the night because Alec Baldwin + aliens = a winning combination.

Monster: Need a New Job?



So true.

Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head



Because it's Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.

Coke Zero: Mean Troy



A funny reworking of a classic.

Heroes Football



I'm not sure why, but this was my favorite of all of NBC's self-promotional ads. Probably from Hiro stopping time to score the touchdown.

Oh, and for the absolute most confusing commercial, Sobe: Lizard Lake 3D



How much was going on in that commercial? 3D, football players, Sobe, iTunes...I've lost count. Why did that need to exist?

I'll do a post later with my five favorite trailers.

No comments: