Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Unconventional Wedding Songs

Those of us who are still watching Scrubs in its 8th (!) season know we're basically just doing it out of loyalty. Not that the show is at all bad or unpleasant to watch - I'm not talking like Heroes or Grey's Anatomy level of loyalty - but we won't exactly be sad when the series finale airs in a few weeks.

But I think tonight's Bahamas-set episode stands out as a cut above the rest of the season. Was it funnier than the typical Scrubs episode? Certainly not. Is it because the interns all took the week off? Well, that could be part of it. Still, I'm gonna say it's this segment right here (which will probably be removed from youtube by morning):



Who knew "Hey Ya" could be so pretty when played on acoustic? I think it made a montage that would otherwise seem cheesy (it was, after all, a collection of "I love you"s) instead seem sweet. I guess that means that, even in its final season, I still care about all these characters. Suck on that, Alias season 5.

No comments: