Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So It's Come to This

Well, I held out for awhile, but I have finally succumbed to the inevitable: I've joined Twitter. There are three reasons why I made this decision:

1. So I can post my movie and TV thoughts on nights when I don't have time or am too lazy to write-up a full blog post. For example, I just saw The Hurt Locker, and while I intend to review it eventually, I can now let you know that I loved it without yet having to say why.

2. So I can shamelessly self-promote for the blog, posting links every time I write a post. I'm guessing this reason has created a lot of Twitter accounts.

3. To follow @ActuallyNPH. If Neil Patrick Harris is on Twitter, it can't be that lame.

So, if you like the idea of more Zandervision in much smaller doses, follow me @zandervision. And if you don't, no worries, the blog will still be here for you continuing like normal.

No comments: